Wed, Jun 01|
Dairy Irrigation Field Day
Learn about the latest research and technology plus how to use water management to maximize crop nutrient uptake. Lunch will be provided!
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
About the event
This event is focused on dairies but is open to all irrigation users: dairy, livestock, crops, custom operators, and consultants. Lunch will be provided!
Topics will include:
- The latest science & research on irrigation strategies
- Techniques for maximizing nutrient uptake through irrigation management
- Tools for remote monitoring and control
- Big guns, wheel lines, hand lines, and more
- Water control structures for sub-irrigation
Troy Peters, WSU: Water management to maximize field nutrient uptake
David Wallace, FarmHQ: Remote monitoring & control for irrigation systems
Scarlett Graham, WCD: Water control structures and sub-irrigation
This event will take place in the field in Lynden, WA. Exact location to be provided after RSVP.