Manure Nutrient Management Training
Thursday, January 17th 10am-3pm
NW Washington Fairgrounds
We are excited to host our fifth annual Manure Nutrient Management Training event!
Please arrive between 9:30am - 10:00am for registration, coffee, and donuts.
Lynden Dutch Bakery sandwiches, cookies, and Darigold milk will be provided! Please register your entire party so we have a good head count for food.
We have a new crop of topics this year and plan to cover:
- Local issues and updates,
- Manure processing technologies,
- Tools and technologies for improved management,
- Local water quality updates, and
- Federal and state cost share updates.
For more information and updates on topics and speakers:https://www.wadairyplan.org/special-events